Tur Class

        A few weeks ago, the school introduced a new valgfag (elective) called Gå På Tur. The class meets every Wednesday and goes for walks around the area. I haven't officially joined the class, but I've gone with them on two of their three trips. This past Wednesday we took a nice walk up to a lookout point. The weather has been gorgeous recently (for Norwegian standards), and the snow has almost completely melted. 


        I walked mostly with Alina and Hanne (hann-eh) and we had a great time! The most interesting thing was the way that everything looked just like home. I've often said that this part of Norway resembles Rockport, but walking through those woods, if I wasn't paying attention I might have thought I was walking to the quarry. 

        The hike there took around 45 minutes, and then we hung out at the top for a little while, taking in the view. The way back was significantly easier since it was downhill the whole way! I'm really glad that the school has come up with this class, and I'm excited to see where we adventure to next. 

Comments

  1. What a wonderful elective and so beautiful there. I think you should officially join!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice! Seems like you may have actually joined the class!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Town

Bookbinding Seminar

Back at School