Turning 19

         On Tuesday I turned 19! We are often very busy on Tuesdays, so it was a fun-packed day. We had class in the morning, and Marianne brought hot chocolate and candy for us to have during our break! After lunch, my friends and I had volleyball, and after that we worked out. That was followed by dinner, and then knitting class. I'm not currently knitting anything so I mostly skipped to play chess and call home. 

        It was a pretty normal day up until 6:30, when a bunch of us got together in the NLC classroom for a little celebration. With covid, we're really not supposed to go out, so Ananda baked a delicious chocolate cake, and we all hung out and watched the bachelor. I'd been sent some New Years party poppers, so we used them--making a huge mess, but worth it. My friends also got me a cute Star Wars themed gift for our dorm. Overall it was super fun! 

Comments

  1. YAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! We ate chocolate cake at home that night, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to hear you had a busy day on your Birthday and had such wonderful friends around to help you celebrate it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Town

Bookbinding Seminar

Back at School