The Life of an ~Influencer~

         This past week I've been a bit distant on here, but it's because I've had a lot to do, and we haven't done any big exciting things. Instead, I've been in charge of the NLC instagram all week, which has kept me quite busy. 

        Marianne had too much on her plate and asked if I could take the instagram for a week. I was able to post stories--that last 24 hours--and regular permanent posts. It was a fun activity, but I'm honestly glad that my week is over because it's quite a commitment. I posted a lot there, but I wanted to share a few of my favorite things from this past week here! 

We went on a trip with Reidar (the principal) to his cabin where we hung out and drank hot cocoa. His cabin was right on the ocean, in a beautiful area. 


On Wednesday, we highlighted the fact that the two American boys have decided Norway isn't cold enough for them and decided to wear shorts and t shirts. 

Meanwhile Sofia and I were busy eating creme and raisin filled buns and drinking even more cocoa. 


Wednesday evening, Alina and I watched the Presidential Inauguration, and had a laugh at all of the Bernie Sanders memes.

We had our class elections, and Ananda and Bjorn were voted our class rep and vice rep, respectively. In the school-wide elections, Adam won class president, and Fabian won vice. We inaugurated them into office with the school Songbook.



On Friday night the school had a Ligretto tournament. I got out in the first round. 

Saturday was a beautiful day, the sun was shining and it was gorgeous out, so I woke up early and walked to Kiwi to grab a package. Then later I went on a walk with some friends around the lake and we ended up at Kiwi again. That evening, I walked to Kiwi for a third time! I was glad to be outside, and I had a really nice day. 



Now my reign as The NLC Influencer has ended, so I can hopefully devote a bit more time to this blog! We have some exciting stuff coming up, so I'm looking forward to the next couple of weeks. 

Comments

  1. It was fun checking the IG account while you were running it! Hope you are having a wonderful day today!! Happy 19th Birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also “TILLYKKE MED FØDSELSDAGEN, KÆRE EVELYN” 🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰 fra
    Stig og mig. Hope you have a wonderful day with a lot of presents and fun. ☀️🎁🎶⭐️
    is really inspiring to hear about your højskole-life in Norway.
    1 of our grandsons will attend an “Efterskole”, last class (10th) for 16-17-years-old, here in Danmark from august. And the other 3 will do the same in the following years.
    Love from Kitte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That is so exciting for your grandchildren!! Folkehøgskole has been an amazing experience :)

      Delete
  3. I really enjoyed your IG posts. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Town

Bookbinding Seminar

Back at School