Roommate!

         I'm a little late posting about this, but a couple of weeks ago I got a new roommate--Ananda! She had been living with Alina, but after we got back from break Alina realized that she needed more personal space so Ananda moved in with me! It was a pretty easy transition, and we get along really well. 

        I wanted a roommate when I first got here but didn't get one, though I always knew there was a possibility that they could set me with someone. I'm just happy that it's Ananda and that everything is working out! I had to move all of my stuff out of the extra closet and fix the shelves, but at least now the room looks like people actually live here! 

Comments

  1. Show us some room pics! I want to see how it's decorated! Lights up? Calendar up?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Town

Bookbinding Seminar

Back at School