Bogruppekveld

         I recently switched rooms, moving in to a different hallway, which means that I am now in a new dorm section. Each dorm section must host a Bogruppekveld for the whole school--evening activities and snacks. The hallway that I switched into hosted theirs a few weeks ago, and the one that I left hosted theirs on Thursday. (Perfect time to move!)

        Even though I wasn't involved in the planning, I helped out on the day with setting up the peisestue for the activities. The first game was Limbo. Everybody lined up, and music played as we stretched backwards and walked under a pole (aka a shower squeegee). We went around 7 times or so, until suddenly Frederik and I were the only people left. We both failed on the last one, and when we tried again, Frederik made it. It was a fun game, but I didn't think about how sore my back would be the next day!

        The second activity was Duck Duck Goose. Everybody made a huge circle in the Aula (the gym was being used by a senior football club that rents it out) and started playing. It was a little different than I used to play, where in this if you are tagged, both people run in opposite directions and try to reach the seat first. It was tame in the beginning, with people avoiding each other to bolt to the empty seat, but eventually they started purposely ramming into one another, picking each other up, or dragging each other across the floor to get there. It was hilarious! 

        The last activity was building a giant fort with all of the extra mattresses that the school keeps downstairs. While everybody played Duck Duck Goose I helped to organize the mattresses, and eventually we were just sitting and chilling on the huge pile. Chilling, until Heiden and Lars decided to vault themselves from the top of the stairs onto the mattresses, which became sort of a trend. (Once they did it, I had to do it, and it was super fun!). 


        The rest of the night was spent building forts and eating chips. We watched Kung Fu Panda, chatted, and had a great time. Eskil and Frederik were very invested in the forts, and in the end they had created a huge cave. There was one silly part over the couch that you could open like a freezer, and that sort of looked like a coffin. Everybody had a lot of fun, and I look forward to the next bogruppekveld! Here are some pictures of our shenanigans. 





Comments

  1. Fun activities! I couldn't get the videos working

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see that you are having such a blast! Really enjoy reading your vlogs! I get to know more about Agder from you than from my own daughter :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Town

Bookbinding Seminar

Back at School