Beach Day Pictures

        Yesterday we went to the 'beach' as a fun afternoon activity. We set up a volleyball net and had a tournament, and my class won! (We suck and we totally shouldn't have but somehow we got lucky!) It was pretty chilly all day, and was also pouring rain in the morning, so everything was soaking wet. Sofia, Ananda and I hiked up some rocks and got the most beautiful view of the water, and then we had fish soup for dinner! The rain held off until we were about to leave, and we took the mini bus back to school.

 Here is a panorama of the view!


Ananda, Sofia, and I trying to take a selfie while staring into the sun.


So beautiful!


It was super windy and we were really high up, so naturally we had to recreate the iconic Titanic scene. 


Norwegian beach day--sneakers and rain pants!


We watched some volleyball from way up on the rocks.


Climbing down was a bit tricky...


Despite the cold, I still went swimming!


There was a fun structure that we just HAD to climb. 



        We also started a school-wide game of Mafia, where you're given a name and have to get them alone and say "you are dead" to kill them. I picked a teacher's name, and they weren't going to be here until Monday which was kind of disappointing. But it didn't matter, because after four failed attempts and then enlisting the help of two other people, my murderer finally got me :( I'm proud to say I put up a fight, and honestly it's much less stressful walking alone in the hallways now. 


Also! Please don't get used to me posting every day. I've had a weird amount of free time but that is going to change. Plus next week I'm going away and leaving my phone/computer behind and won't be posting anything until maybe next Saturday--so I've got to stock up now!










Comments

  1. I'll take anything and whenever. Happy you are active and busy. Enjoy your weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you're having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. God tur ud til fyrtårnet!⛴☀️
    SÅ sjovt at følge dig i Norge! ☺️
    Kærlig hilsen
    Kitte fra DK 🇩🇰

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is great to see all the fun you are having. When will your posts be in Norwegian?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Town

Bookbinding Seminar

Back at School